A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of PMB Broadcasting, 1820 Wynnton Road, Columbus, Georgia 31901, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates
of PMB Broadcasting, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
2. Stations reserve the right to end an contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public
3. Stations reserve the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
4. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. An individual may win only once during a period of 10 business days for any contest unless otherwise stated.
5. Stations may, at its discretion, set age limits on entry of any contest or other restrictions as deemed necessary.
6. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize.
7. All prizes are awarded "as is."
8. Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
9. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, that is gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
10. All entrants and winners agree that PMB Broadcasting may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason they deems necessary without compensation and further agrees to hold PMB Broadcasting and it's stations blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
11 All entrants and winners agree that the station, PMB Broadcasting, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
12. The stations reserve the right to issue particular rules pertaining to a particular contest and they shall be considered part and parcel of these Official Promotion Rules.
13. In the event of a tie, the winner of any contest shall be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by the station.
14. The announcer on the air or the person conducting the drawing or contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
15. All prizes must be claimed in person at the station studios during regular business hours and within ten (10) days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at the sole discretion of the station with the winner losing all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize and winners will be asked to fill out a Winner's Affidavit and Release.
16. All station winners must claim their prize unless prior arrangements have been made with the receptionist.
17. If prizes are picked up within ten (10) days of the date won, you are still considered a contest winner and must adhere to the rules of eligibility.
18.The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
19. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
20.A W-9 will be issued for any prize won on any PMB Broadcasting station. In the event that by December 15th, 2005 prizes awarded are equal or greater than $600 a 1099 will be issued and taxes claimed on these total or individual prizes will be the winner's responsibility.
21. These rules are in addition to the rules set forth by the state.
22.Only one winner per household.
23.If the station winner is under the age of 18 years old a parent or guardian must accompany the winner.
24.Anyone who wins one thousand ($1000) dollars or more in cash, prizes, or a combination of both, is not eligible to win again for a period of one (1) year.
25. All calls on the contest line are recorded for possible playback use and PMB Broadcasting assumes no responsibility for winners inability to get through the contest lines for any reason.
26. All checks will be held for pick up for 10 days from station receipt of check.
27. PMB Broadcasting does not assume responsibility for events cancelled and/or rescheduled, and is not responsible for replacing tickets/prizes already won to the events cancelled.
28. Contestants and winners for all out of town (i.e. "fly-aways") or hotel prizes must be 21 years of age or older.
29. All prizes won will be available for pick up the following day at 12 noon.
30. PMB Broadcasting reserves the right to change these and any contest rules at any time. Specific rules may apply to different contests and are available either on-line, at the station, or both.